ATSC is a Vet clinic in Los Angeles, CA that focuses on affordable care, servicing rescues, and advocating for misunderstood breeds. Their business model goes against the corporate pet-care structure.
-- Their tag-line is Pets B4 Profits ---
Pulling the story together offered some challenges:
• The name doesn't exactly roll off the tongue, and its literal translation had to be spelled out underneath it. This wasn't up for discussion, so we had to make it work.
-- ATSC was the corporate name, so they were open to it reading as secondary, despite its primary placement, if I could pull it off somehow.
• The word "Vet" couldn't be included in the primary naming configuration due to zoning rules, which is why it had to be spelled out, so at least the word "clinic" was included.
-- This was all going to work against brand recognition efforts, given the clunky nature it would all result in.
- The clinic had already opened, so there was a general color palette and vibe in place that was a bit disjointed, so it needed to be pulled together.
Pull together a visual identity, positioning, and messaging to support the mission and vision, and within a specific aesthetic direction.
• I created a logo to represent Pitbulls (and their misunderstood counterparts), pulled the color palettes together, and gave it a look and feel that differed from a typical Vet/Clinic.
• Additionally, created two specific brand-marks that were strong enough to stand alone, and could be used across all aspects of the brand system.
-- BRANDMARK ONE:
I came up with a play on the word "Advocate", resulting in "AdVETcate" as a workaround to incorporate the word "VET" into the branding. And introduced a new dog with an older and more protective look to him/her.
It was very well received by the client. In addition to using it across many aspects of the brand, it could also serve the day-to-day functions like uniforms, patient room doors, and merch.
-- BRANDMARK TWO / SECONDARY LOGO:
Highlighting their (fabulous) tagline in its own right, along with the dog from the primary logo. Resulting in an un-traditional secondary logo, but worked very well for their specific needs.
• SIGNAGE & WALLPAPER
BRAND PATTERN / WALLPAPER
A -LA -CARTE
ADVERTISING & MARKETING MATERIALS
SIGNAGE + ENVIRONMENTAL
SOCIAL MEDIA DESIGNS
DECKS + LOOK-BOOKS + BROCHURES
BOOKS + CATALOGS
••• SOMETHING ELSE?
• FULL-SERVICE BRANDING PACKAGES
• VIP DAYS
• CONSULTATION SERVICES
INQUIRE FOR PRICING
The first step is to have a discovery call to discuss your project needs and goals, and to determine the best strategy for achieving them. This will also allow us to see if working together is a good fit.
From there, I'll put together a detailed quote and project breakdown for you, outlining the steps and costs. This will give you a clear sense of what to expect and how things will unfold.
To schedule your discovery call, please send an email and I'll reach out to set something up.
Please be as detailed and personal as possible.
I look forward to speaking with you ~